Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Welcome!

Hi Health and Wellness World!

My name is Stephanie and I am interested in human health, specifically nutrition, mindfulness, and exercise. You may recognize me from my other website stephaniewellbeing.com. I created this blog for a class I am taking titled Mythbuters: Nutrition Fact or Fiction. I wanted my work for this class to be focused on one site and will post the URL to my main site (stephaniewellbeing.com) when this class comes to a close!

I will talk about nutrition myths we discussed in class for my first four posts, which are of personal interest. The last 5 blog posts and the infographic following it will be on my individual topic. I am going to discuss consumption of full-fat dairy vs. low-fat dairy. My first post will be discuss how calories are not created equal. My second post will focus on why low-fat dairy may not be a good alternative, specifically speaking to the sugar content and inflammation caused by excess sugar intake. My third post is going to discuss the implications of full-fat dairy and heart disease. My fourth post will discuss the possible consequences of consuming full-fat dairy on cancer, other chronic diseases, and weight loss. My final post will discuss my conclusions and recommendations about consuming full-fat dairy after researching the topic! I will post the infographic online as well once it is completed outlining all of my posts in a more succinct manner! Enjoy my project on here for the next month! I hope you gain some new insight about including dairy products in your diet!


No comments:

Post a Comment